[c-nsp] Cisco Configuration Engine opinions ?

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Sun Aug 20 03:36:55 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for comments on Cisco's configuration engine product.  Is
anyone using it in an SP environment and if so, what do you think of
it?  If anyone is using a similar template styled "zero-touch" config
product from another vendor (rather than home grown tools) I'd also
love to hear your thoughts.  I'm trying to find what's out there for
zero-touch config / provisioning / upgrade etc ( and then find which
ones don't suck :-)

Many thanks

David