[c-nsp] Sup720 image

Robert D. Holtz robert.d.holtz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 10:01:43 EDT 2006

The Supervisor Engine 720/MSFC3 includes some features that vary from its
predecessors. These variations include:

The Supervisor Engine 720 for the MSFC3 requires no boot image. The basic
functionality to boot the MSFC3 is embedded in ROMmon (which includes TFTP
capability).

This is the link that contains the previous statements:
http://www.ciscobenefits.org/warp/public/473/14.html

No, I haven't used this particular method ... I'm just assuming the Cisco
documentation is correct.