[c-nsp] Sup720 image

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Sun Aug 20 11:09:30 EDT 2006

On (2006-08-20 07:28 -0700), Josh wrote:

> dd uses a disk image, so that should work fine.
> Formating the card in a different device (as suggested
> elsewhere) doesn't work because of monlib.

Yes, I just assumed that the original suggestion was to dd the IOS
to cflash, which wouldn't work and that was indeed my interpretation
error. While the original intent was to first dd some known to work
cflash as-is to a file.

> Anyway, I have a card reader, and am now trying to
> find any image of a valid formatted 64,128, or 256M
> CompactFlash (from a 6500).  I don't think it needs to
> include the image, but any help from someone that has
> access would be appreciated.

If you don't receive one soon, let me know and I can bounce to the
office and produce you one. (Wups, now I'm probably criminal, the
format even without image is probably ciscos IP)

--
  ++ytti