[c-nsp] Sup720 image

Tim Franklin tim at colt.net
Mon Aug 21 04:44:59 EDT 2006

> Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm right, saying that
> tftp server is broken, if it does not suppport a) wrapping b) larger
> blocksize c) larger block count, in my mind is quite harsh verdict.

ACK.  I did some digging last time this came up, and came to the same
conclusion based on the tftp protocol definition.  Does anyone have a
reference for extensions?

Regards,
Tim.

____________   Tim Franklin                 e: tim at colt.net
\C/\O/\L/\T/   Network Development &        w: www.colt.net
 V  V  V  V    Product Engineering          t: +44 20 7863 5714
Data | Voice | Managed Services             f: +44 20 7863 5876