[c-nsp] VIP Crashes

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Aug 21 09:15:40 EDT 2006

Admitting you didn't buy it from Cisco is one thing and
if they do decide to replace it.

Not admitting it is a different story.

> So call the TAC and send them the router output showing the buggy
> hardware revisions.

You need to have proof it's buggy HW first and for this particular
issue I can tell you it's not. I was the one that worked on it.

See Gert's response on the issue because it's the exact right answer.

Rodney