[c-nsp] Can I use ISDN U module in 2600 series in uk

Thomas Renzy trenzy at symantec.com
Mon Aug 21 11:12:34 EDT 2006

U already has the NT1 built into it, so I you need to use S/T. In the UK
and most other countries outside the US, the carrier provides the
termination on ISDN lines while in the US (and possibly Canada, but not
sure) the carrier does not provide the termination.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Renzy
IT Network Engineering
Symantec Corporation
Office: +650-527-4734
Mobile: +650-248-1099
Fax: +650-527-2034

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein