[c-nsp] 3825 as bgp router?

Scott Brown sbrown at ci.sandy.or.us
Mon Aug 21 15:07:27 EDT 2006

Mea culpa - all my info was from a CISCO class I took earlier this year
where the instructor was telling me that the 38xx series of routers couldn't
handle a serious enterprise level load of traffic especially with a of VoIP
and data traffic running across the same pipe. I personally haven't touched
one of these ISR routers, but I was trusting the teacher a wee bit :-/

Scott Brown
Network Engineer
City of Sandy / SandyNet
sbrown at ci.sandy.or.us