[c-nsp] DR and BDR election

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Tue Aug 22 17:31:04 EDT 2006

I don't think this really answers this question, which I would like to
know also. ;-)

The Cisco document in the link mentions the following about a priority
of 0:

	A priority value of zero indicates an interface which is not to
be elected as DR or BDR.
	The state of the interface with priority zero will be DROTHER.

This does not tell us what will happen if all interfaces have a priority
of 0.

Any ideas?