[c-nsp] BGP Route viewing

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Wed Aug 23 11:20:51 EDT 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Brian Johnson wrote:

sho ip bgp neigh ip-addr-of-peer routes | incl Total
repeat for each IP peer.  Each 'show' command will take about 10-20
seconds to process.

Results should look like:
petach-tikva-gp#sho ip bgp neigh xx.40.124.125 routes | incl Total
Total number of prefixes 193870

A small script can automate it for you.

Hank Nussbacher
http://www.interall.co.il