[c-nsp] netflow on sup1a

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Aug 23 20:24:39 EDT 2006

With sup2 & beyond, NF is not used for forwarding and new flow
entries are created entirely in hardware, so the CPU is not in the
"direct path" so to speak.

However, WRT NDE, you may wish to search the archives of this list
for a discussion of NF/NDE scalability, and the tradeoffs involved there.

Tim

At 06:49 PM 8/23/2006 +0100, christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com opined: