[c-nsp] Disable ARP

Francois Corthésy fc at deckpoint.com
Fri Aug 25 11:19:48 EDT 2006

Not to mention the waste of IPv4 space. Assigning a /30 per customer
would have the guys at RIPE give you some pretty mean looks the next
time you go to one of their meetings.

I remember the last one I was at, they even implied the assigning fix IP
addresses to end users (think ADSL/Cable) was no recommended and either
translation or DHCP should be used.

Francois