[c-nsp] WS6548 pericles with port/ether-channels

Christian Schmutzer cschmutz at cisco.com
Wed Dec 6 01:34:24 EST 2006

hi,

if you have a sup720 in your system you should always look at 67xx
cards. only if you use sup32 you need to look at 61xxA or 65xxA cards
because these cards do not require a fabric connection.

also be aware that 65xxA cards are priced at same level as comparable
67xx cards (without DFC3) ... so the $$$ should not be the reason for
using a 65xxA card with sup720

christian