[c-nsp] what's the right way to redistribute certain bgp prefixedinto ospf?

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Wed Dec 6 17:39:24 EST 2006

Here there be dragons...

As others have said, this is a *very* dangerous thing to do and
should only be done if you have exhausted all other means of
achieving your goal. You don't want to accidentally redistribute a
full table into your IGP (which will be the result should you
accidentally delete the match statement in your route map).

If you must do it, be very careful (if nothing else, make sure your
prefix-list ends with a explicit deny in it to prevent extra permits
from being added accidentally) and make sure your IOS has the max-
prefix option enabled.

-C