[c-nsp] Scheduling and queuing capabilities of port channel interface

LEMOINE Jean-marie jmlemoine at ecritel.net
Thu Dec 7 13:57:29 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to configure QOS on channelized GigabitEthernet ports on a
cat6500/sup2-msfc2.
Ios is s222-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF5.
Giga card is WS-X6408A-GBIC

I am able to map a frame COS value to an egress queue (the priority queue)
on the physical gigabit ethernet interface.
but no way to add the wrr-queue cos-map command on the port-channel
interface.

and anyway :

sh interface giga 3/2 capabilities :
QOS scheduling:        rx-(1p1q4t), tx-(1p2q2t)

sh interface po3 capabilities :
QOS scheduling:        rx-(1q4t), tx-(1q4t)

Am I wrong trying to configure qos on channelized interface ?
Any way to achieve that ?

Do I have to upgrade to 10gig interface ?
Any clue ? :-p

Thank you for you help

Jean Marie