[c-nsp] WCCP

Networkers cisco at peakpeak.com
Sat Dec 9 16:36:05 EST 2006

I am trying to get one of my Cacheflow web caching boxes online again.  I
entered this on a 2611 I am using to test things out:

! Cache Engines:
ip access-list standard ValidCacheEngines
            permit 10.0.0.1

! Client IPs:
ip access-list standard RedirectableClients
            permit 10.2.1.1

ip wccp web-cache group-list ValidCacheEngines
ip wccp web-cache redirect-list RedirectableClients

! Interfaces
int fast0/0
    ip wccp web-cache redirect out

WCCP comes up fine, and accesses are properly routed over to the cacheflow
box. Yay.

But what happens is that when I enter these two commands, only one sticks in
the config (the last one entered) and I don't understand why

ip wccp web-cache group-list ValidCacheEngines
ip wccp web-cache redirect-list RedirectableClients

Thanks for any ideas on why only one of these commands makes it into the
config.

Chris