[c-nsp] RSP720/PFC3C/20G-CE

Ed Butler ed.butler at rapidswitch.com
Mon Dec 11 10:08:44 EST 2006

I'd like to add another voice to this. The Sup720s in our 6500s are
crying our for more CPU power, we'd place an order tomorrow for the
RSP720s if they were going to be supported in the 6500s.

Perhaps Cisco will give the Sup1440 a 2Ghz+ CPU?

Regards,

Ed Butler
RapidSwitch Ltd
DDI: 020 7106 0731

RapidSwitch Ltd, 5th Floor, Sovereign House, 227 Marsh Wall, London, E14
9SD

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.