[c-nsp] Cisco Router Specifications

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Dec 13 04:29:00 EST 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 11:21:47AM +0200, abson wrote:
> Please advise me on the Cisco router model lower than 3700 series that
> can handle vlan trunking and leased line routing.

Sounds like a question you should pose to your sales contacts...

Seriously: we're not the "do my research for me!" department, and neither
can we give any answer without some sort of substancial data - nearly all
Cisco routers in existance can do "leased line routing", but the correct
model for a given type of line depends on the type of leased line (ISDN,
T1, E1, OC3, ...) and the amount of bandwidth and other features you need.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de