[c-nsp] MPLS vpn replacement of traditional VPN (Contivity / Cisco LNS)

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 10:27:40 EST 2006

Hi,

I was just wondering weather I still need any VPN concentrator like Nortel
contivity or Cisco LNS for VPN connectivity if I have MPLS network in place.
I can get the user authenticated by AAA and then put in appropriate VRF for
all VPN connectivity. This also holds true if I have customers whom servers
are in different MPLS domain then mine. I just need to get them
authenticated by service provider AAA and again put them in VRF created for
them.

Regards
Vikas Sharma