[c-nsp] Selecting an eBGP destination based on the source network.

Rick Ernst nsp at shreddedmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:55:41 EST 2006

It's a forwarding decision.

"Customer class A" would prefer high-speed/high-quality outbound links and
fall back to low-speed/low-cost links in case of failure, while "Customer
class B" would prefer the low-speed/low-cost links and fall back to the
high-speed/high-quality links.

The key would be determining the destination based on source network, and
my initial thought was doing something with next-hop, but that raises a
possible reachability problem if the next-hop isn't available.

Thanks!