[c-nsp] 7206 G1 or G2

Kevin Warwashana kevinw at telnetww.com
Thu Dec 14 23:19:55 EST 2006

I ran into issues with the G2 and a PA-MC-2T3+.  I first noticed the issue
when the protocol would drop on the first T1 and propagate throughout the
rest.  Rebooting/reseating the card would fix the issue.  I guess there is a
bug with chassis revisions below 2.7 (shipped before 02/04) and a PCI
component.  Cisco said this will affect some older port adapters.  Cisco is
replacing the chassis for free, but went through a week of hell.

Kevin