[c-nsp] route-map 'continue' broken in 6500 12.2(18)SXF6?

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Sat Dec 16 11:16:32 EST 2006

Guys,

I was working on a couple bugs around this latel.

CSCse97209 [QDDTS] [CCO]
Externally found moderate (Sev3) bug: Assigned (A)
Outbound route-map with continue option sets incorrect std communities

and

CSCse00039 [QDDTS] [CCO]
Externally found moderate (Sev3) bug: Resolved (R)
ipv4 prefixes not advertised to EBGP peers

but they are not in SXF and I'm not sure if that is exposed to those
bugs.

We've found another hole that we are debugging now where we are supposed
to kick out of the route-map but we don't. DE is working to fix that one now.

I'd open a case if you can recreate it and put the recreate instructions in the
TAC case.