[c-nsp] L2TP problem with 7301

Srdjan Simic srdjan at sezampro.yu
Tue Dec 19 05:07:35 EST 2006

I looked up this IOS version on feature navigator (12.2(28)SB5) but it seems
that there are some critical features missing, like Radius attribute 52 and
53 (GigaWord) and NTP. How is it possible? We need to account user traffic
and in these days giga traffic is normal. Is there any ios version in 12.3
or 12.4 or perhaps technology that you would suggest using for large VPDN
LNS usage. We will terminate around 5000 to 6000 VPDN session per 7301?

Does anybody know if there is a limit to the number of sessions? I read that
there is a limit of 16000 session, but does this require special licenses?

Best regards
Srdjan