[c-nsp] Virtual Circuits on a 3640

Dave Gano daveg at mobis.com
Tue Dec 19 15:16:11 EST 2006

Hello;

I am new to the list and I am an ISP who is currently using a Cisco 3640
router to provide a ADSL connection from Bellsouth over BBG, using PPPOE
over L2TP tunneling.  The Problem is that I can only get about 38 to 48
Virtual Circuits established and then the other users cannot get on unless
the router is rebooted and then it drops others to allow for the new
connections.  I am currently running IOS12.3(19) with max Ram(128) and
Flash(32).  I guess any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful.

Best Regards;
Dave Gano
daveg at mobis.com
Mobile Internet Services