[c-nsp] inconsistent TLB values

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Tue Dec 19 17:38:30 EST 2006

config t
vlan 1002
tb-vlan1 0
tb-vlan2 0
end

The above should typically work. I don't have a switch which has Trans1 &
Trans2 vlans in this condition
(ie non-zero), so I cannot say for sure if it would work and if it will
have any impact.

To be safe, I suggest you setup a change/downtime window before trying
this.

sukumar

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Olav Langeland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is how it goes when sucked into projects.. How do I change 'trans1'
and 'trans2' back to zero again, are there any impact?