[c-nsp] Small LNS's

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Wed Dec 20 09:25:07 EST 2006

Thanks.  But the 7200 are not practical in this situation.  This is because,
the size, cost and number of units required (15-20).

Cisco has a good page:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_tech_note091
86a0080094322.shtml

877 - 300
1811 - 300
7507 - 2048
7204vxr-400 - 20050
7204vxr-g1 - 20050

7200's seem to be all the same?

2821 - 900
2851 - 1000
3825 - 1200
3845 - 1400

Seems the ISR's can do the work I am looking at.... But, what else should I
consider?

...Skeeve