[c-nsp] Cisco-Zebra OSPFv2 neighboring problems

insan praja insan_katob at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 08:24:44 EST 2006

Dear All,
I'm currently setup a Cisco - Zebra routing. But I can't get it work. On my Cisco 7000 RP (IOS.11.0(16)), I see its neighbor in INIT/DROTHER status. So I thinkat least the 7K sees its neighbor. I'm using zebra ver.0.96.4. The ospf interface in zebra is vlan20 on em0 1GB physical interface. Then to make sure that OSPF multicast traffic is send and received, I do a little tcpdump on vlan20 and the result, they both (cisco and zebra) actually sending OSPFv2 Hello Packet.
Is there any of guys having the same thing? or maybe I miss something...

Thanks

Insan