[c-nsp] ASA product

Nathan Buck nbuck at chattanooga.net
Fri Dec 22 18:05:51 EST 2006

Are you able to determine which Windows User account is connected? I only
ask b/c I had a similar setup installed on a 2801 router and since the
actual authentication was passed to my Windows IAS server the Cisco only new
the IP address that was connected and I need the Windows User account to be
known in the GUI.