[c-nsp] ignoring bgp learned route?

matthew zeier mrz at velvet.org
Sat Dec 23 08:43:32 EST 2006

I'm trying to anycast 10.10.223.0/24 from two sites.  One site (SJ) also
announces the aggregate 10.10.208.0/20.  Each site is behind a seperate AS.

In SJ, the /24 is statically routed on the core routers to a connected
interface.  All OSPF speakers see that route correctly.

The border routers see the BGP learned from from the other site and not the
OSPF learned route.  I want these routers to ignore the BGP learned route and
announce it on their own and use what they hear from OSPF.

What's the best way to accomplish this?  prefix-list/filter-list on each ebgp
neighbor denying that route?