[c-nsp] Sup1a MSFC2 Policy Based Routing

Jason Ford jason at chatinara.com
Tue Dec 26 18:18:24 EST 2006

Richard,

Tried setting it to 4.4.4.9 (which would be the ip address assigned to
my interface on g1/1) and still no luck. It just seems that the BGP
route is overshadowing the PBR. It doesn't forward the traffic out as
the route-map tells it to. This is why I was perplexed in the first place :)

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

jaosn