[c-nsp] Sup1a MSFC2 Policy Based Routing

Jason Ford jason at chatinara.com
Tue Dec 26 19:43:34 EST 2006

Matyas,

Thank you for the suggestion. I got the same one earlier from Laris who
didn't cc the list. If I try it with 0.0.0.15 or even 0.0.0.0 (for a
single host), it still doesn't work. It appears that the BGP route
always takes over for the outbound traffic instead of looking at the
route-map first.

Hopefully someone has a sup1a with a msfc2 that can verify that this
should work. I am pretty much out of ideas and why I came here :)

Any more insight would be happily accepted!

jason