[c-nsp] Sup1a MSFC2 Policy Based Routing

Jason Ford jason at chatinara.com
Tue Dec 26 21:17:10 EST 2006

Trent,

Well it is good to know that we aren't the only the ones that has this
problem. We are not running MLS on our 6500's as far as I know unless it
is on by default (which I think it is). We have a few ports in
switchport mode but other than that, everything else is routing with
BGP. We generally have a simple configuration.

I will send you an email if we can get it worked out or figure out a
work around, but as it stands right now we can't get it to work.

Regards,

jason