[c-nsp] 2970 turns into a hub for a few moments

Afsheen Bigdeli afsheenb at gravityplaysfavorites.net
Wed Dec 27 10:33:04 EST 2006

This will happen if the CAM table becomes full or exhausted - the switch
won't learn any new MAC addresses (and broadcast / multicast / unknown
unicast MAC addresses get flooded).

What does the memory and cpu utilization look like on the switch? Can
you provide the IOS version and/or a sanitized config?

--afsheenb