[c-nsp] voip - build or buy?

www.DORETEL.com sbreen at doretel.com
Wed Dec 27 13:55:11 EST 2006

Adam,

We have a Class 5 Platform that you should check out:
http://www.doretel.com/sip_proxy.htm

More importantly you can LEASE this solution to cut back on your intial
investment. The good thing about LEASING is the fact that you can write off
the LEASE as a expense so it pays for itsself.
I will be in and out of the office so if you like like to speak further
please contact me at the contact info below:)

Visit us online today... www.DORETEL.com

Shane Breen
DORETEL Communications, Inc.
Director of Sales & Marketing
P: 404.755.5721
F: 404.529.4617
sbreen at doretel.com
www.DORETEL.com
AIM: ShaneBreen2003

Your Total VoIP Solutions Provider... Call Today 404.755.5721