[c-nsp] Traffic shaping on PIX 515E Version 6.3

Dave Lim dave.daturax at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:15:43 EST 2006

Hi,

Bear with me guys. I have never done QOS or traffic shaping on Cisco
equipment before. I wanna do QOS or Traffic shaping such that I want to
limit a certain sustain transfer rate for each ip and servers to have
priority with regards to bandwidth. Note that the PIX is doing NAT 0 and
another equipment, a radware is doing the NAT as I have 2 ADSL line.

This is with regards to traffic initiated from inside to outside.  Is it
possible to do traffic shaping on a PIX 515E Version 6.3?