[c-nsp] Routing within a L2TP session using VPDNs

Alex Foster afoster at gammatelecom.com
Fri Feb 10 12:34:37 EST 2006

Hi Kristo

Thanks for this - Im not planning on using radius to authenticate the
tunnel setup.  In our situation the client network will already have an
address (the LAC is a Telindus 1221 ADSL box that is shipped out to the
customer - pre-configured).  The client network sits on the back of the
same box.  The ADSL part of the connection is authenticated through
Radius but not the L2 tunnel.  Once the l2 tunnel is established - I
need to be able to route the client network from the LNS - at the moment
the only way I've been able to do this is by configuring static routes
that point to the tunnel IP address on the LAC.

When using a VPN Concentrator you can specify the remote networks in a
network-list that acts as a route statement (for LAN-to-LAN sessions),
Im wondering if there is a similar command in IOS - or rather hoping
there is.

Regards

Alex