[c-nsp] Sup720 modular IOS?

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Fri Feb 10 15:28:54 EST 2006

You are not running a s/w modular image, it is not posted yet. The
plan is by end of this month. Plans can change. :)

Tim

At 12:19 PM 2/10/2006, Duncan Maccubbin mumbled:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759