[c-nsp] Sub-second Fast Reconvergence for OSPF?

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Mon Feb 13 14:38:35 EST 2006

I think all the images which support NSF (Non-Stop Forwarding) support
sub-second hellos for OSPF, along with other aggressive timer
adjustability to allow wicked-fast reconvergence.

Chuck Church
Network Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services -  Enterprise Network Engineering
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978
cchurch at netcogov.com
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4371A48D
"I'm one Snickers Pie away from losing my foot to diabetes."  -  Homer