[c-nsp] access-list on C6509 not matching packets

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Feb 14 12:53:50 EST 2006

sh ip access returns only s/w matched packet stats. If you have
PFC3B/BXL you can use sh tcam interface to get h/w matched packets.
Otherwise, you are kinda flying blind.

Tim

At 09:28 AM 2/14/2006, Zitibake submitted:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759