[c-nsp] Output Drops

Marc Steiniger marc.steiniger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 11:16:02 EST 2006

Try changing your load-interval on Se1/0/0:13 to 30 from 600 (seconds).

Your output shows a 5-minute load average, along with 40 output drops
in 7 minutes.

Output drops will occur anytime the link is overutilized, if even just
for a moment.  By shrinking your load interval you will be reducing
the number of samples used to create your average.

HTH
Marc