[c-nsp] Dual-homing without BGP

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Thu Feb 16 10:56:34 EST 2006

A general comment on this, as people are (kindly) proposing other vendor's
hardware: we would like it to base on Cisco gear, in order to avoid having
to buy everything twice (for spares), training everybody, etc.

Now, if it's really a bad idea to do it with Cisco (and for instance PBR),
then I also would like to know it...

Vincent