RES: [c-nsp] bursting and accounting

Murilo Antonio Pugliese mpugliese at diveo.net.br
Fri Feb 17 15:08:24 EST 2006

Is there any concerning or restriction regarding deploying the same Class-Based Policing
on both directions, input and output, @ the same interface ?

I wonder what means the statement below:

	Class-Based Policing will not be executed for traffic that passes through an interface.

Found at: Class-Based Policing
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a00801b23f8.html

Regards.

MP.