[c-nsp] What does SSL VPN Devices offer?

Joost greene joost.greene at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:48:49 EST 2006

Thanks for all who replied, i understand the major difference now.

there are a dozen of other products on the top of my head: Cisco ASA,
Fortinet, Juniper boxes (Netscreen, SSG), Cisco routers with CBAC....

So its confusing, i also see alot of stuff done on one box (IDS, AntiVirii,
AntiSPam, Firewall, NAT..) so do they really perform with all these stuff
there and enabled at wire speed as claimed, its alot to be done on a packet
if you ask me.