[c-nsp] What does SSL VPN Devices offer?

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Mon Feb 20 07:36:32 EST 2006

I don't think I would allow our users to VPN from a internet café reguardless if they had a secureID key
or got and sms messgae.  If they need to be able to connect from any where they need to have a laptop with
a cell card in it. We do not allow users to VPN from their personal machines even. If they need to vpn the company
gives them a machine.