[c-nsp] Monitoring GUI for Cisco network

Chris Hale chris-lists at pipelinewireless.us
Wed Feb 22 21:54:25 EST 2006

OpenNMS can do this at whatever intervals you want.  It becomes a matter of
disk i/o and CPU if you want to poll a large network in a very short amount
of time.

We use it to poll our core devices every minute, graph every 5, and
poll/graph standard nodes every 5 minutes.

It also is our Syslog/trap server, notification/paging system, etc.

Chris