[c-nsp] ss7 links

Boian Jordanov bjordanov at orbitel.bg
Tue Feb 28 03:56:39 EST 2006

We have following setup. I hope this can help. We run PGW in *Nailled* mode.

PGW2200 --- AS5350-STP1 ---|
                            |                          |
                            STP2 ---------| SSP DPC xxx.xxx.xxx

We did this with 2 C7Iplinks, the tricky part is to add channel-group  x
timeslot y in your E1 controller and exclude the signaling timeslot from
pri-group.

This is related config

controller E1 3/0
 framing NO-CRC4
 line-termination 75-ohm
 channel-group 0 timeslots 1
 pri-group timeslots 2-31 nfas_d primary nfas_int 0 nfas_group 0 rlm-group 0
 description linkset to STP1
--snip--
controller E1 3/3
 framing NO-CRC4
 line-termination 75-ohm
 channel-group 0 timeslots 1
 pri-group timeslots 2-31 nfas_d none nfas_int 3 nfas_group 0
 description second linkset to STP2

All others config  is as usual.