[c-nsp] Re: Netflow traffic study

Yann Berthier yb at bashibuzuk.net
Sun Jan 1 12:34:30 EST 2006

   Hello,

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006, at 17:53, Olav Langeland wrote:

> [...]

   If i may add: other tool worth investigating to collect / graph /
   work on NetFlow data: nfdump/nfsen. Very good
   and lively project, and the author is very open to
   suggestions etc. See http://nfdump.sourceforge.net/ and
   http://nfsen.sourceforge.net/ for more info

   Cheers,

      - yann

--
Flowop - collecting NetFlow related discussions
          flowop at lists.csrrt.org