[c-nsp] SAA/RTR/SLA timing and tracked static routes

Andre Beck cisco-nsp at ibh.net
Mon Jan 2 07:23:58 EST 2006

Hi Gautam,

On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 05:30:44PM +0530, Gautam wrote:
> Hi
> track 1 rtr 1 reachability
>  delay down 150 up 2

Could it really be that simple? I should have read better ;)

> You can use the delay timers and increase the downtime

To start somewhere, I've just set down to 30 and up to 10 which should
resemble the default serial "keepalive" behavior. I'll monitor the result
over the next days.

Thanks a lot,
Andre.
--
                  The _S_anta _C_laus _O_peration

-> Andre Beck    +++ ABP-RIPE +++    IBH Prof. Dr. Horn GmbH, Dresden <-