[c-nsp] DCEF punts per physical interface due to subinterface features

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Jan 3 17:23:45 EST 2006

I don't think you should be suprised given we don't
recommend any features run with dCEF on that are not
dCEF switchable.

It's not the most optimal design I agree but it's legacy (oh..10 years
or so).

However, in post 12.2(25)S code we changed stuff
and it's not the case anymore. That's the only place
where those changes will ever ship on a 75xx.
I haven't had a chance to test and verify that 100% but
from the changes I've seen I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Rodney