[c-nsp] silly ospf question -- unequal cost paths

Ashe Canvar acanvar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:34:01 EST 2006

Oliver and John,

Thank you for your replies. I will look at the Route explorer.

Otherwise i'll work on hacking some perl to look at the link state
database and run Dijkstra. Again the problem is ...how do i verify
that what I have done is what the router will do...maybe  going by the
RFC/STD would not be a bad idea, but no guarantees.

Regards,
-ansh