[c-nsp] Re: 7600, DFC's and MPLS

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristosig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:56:26 EST 2006

Never mind about the first question (the DFC one), found this:

"The Distributed Forwarding Card-3 replicates Layer 2 and 3 forwarding logic
of the Supervisor 720's PFC-3 on each DFC-3 equipped linecard. This enables
hardware acceleration of IPv6, MPLS, GRE, QoS, ACL policy enforcement and
more."

Thanks,
Kristofer